The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- Geospatial Data Management Specialist June 2, 2020Geospatial Data Management Specialist - Optimal GEO, Ft Belvoir, VA posted on 2020-06-01
- GIS/Marketing/Sales Analyst May 30, 2020GIS/Marketing/Sales Analyst - Zillion Info, LLC, Columbia SC posted on 2020-05-30
- Post-Doctoral Researcher - Machine Vision/Remote Sensing Specialist May 29, 2020Post-Doctoral Researcher - Machine Vision/Remote Sensing Specialist - USDA, Beltsville, MD USA posted on 2020-05-29
- GIS Analyst May 28, 2020GIS Analyst - CEMML, Colorado State University, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Anchorage, AK posted on 2020-05-28
- Manager, Enterprise Systems May 28, 2020Manager, Enterprise Systems - Farifax Water, Fairfax, VA posted on 2020-05-28