The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- Geospatial Analyst - Job 1377 January 23, 2020Geospatial Analyst - Job 1377 - GISinc, Naval Air Station Jacksonville, FL posted on 2020-01-23
- GIS Specialist January 23, 2020GIS Specialist - Washoe County, Reno, Nevada posted on 2020-01-22
- GIS Technology Supervisor - Engineering January 22, 2020GIS Technology Supervisor - Engineering - Columbus Consolidated Government, Columbus, GA posted on 2020-01-22
- GIS Technology Supervisor - Public Works January 22, 2020GIS Technology Supervisor - Public Works - Columbus Consolidated Government, Columbus, GA posted on 2020-01-22
- GIS Technician January 22, 2020GIS Technician - City of Meridian, Meridian, ID posted on 2020-01-22