The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Specialist II September 13, 2019GIS Specialist II - Bay County Board of County Commissioners, Panama City, FL posted on 2019-09-13
- System Administrator September 13, 2019System Administrator - Optimal GEO, Kiln, MS - USA posted on 2019-09-13
- GIS Technician September 13, 2019GIS Technician - City of Bowling Green, Kentucky, Bowling Green, KY USA posted on 2019-09-13
- Postdoctoral Researcher Arctic Carbon Monitoring September 13, 2019Postdoctoral Researcher Arctic Carbon Monitoring - Woods Hole Research Center, Falmouth, MA, United States posted on 2019-09-13
- Postdoctoral Researcher Boreal Forest Demographics September 13, 2019Postdoctoral Researcher Boreal Forest Demographics - Woods Hole Research Center, Falmouth, MA, United States posted on 2019-09-13