The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- Experienced GIS Specialist May 17, 2022Experienced GIS Specialist - Merrimack Valley Planning Commission, Haverhill, MA, USA posted on 2022-05-17
- Facilities Information Management Technician May 17, 2022Facilities Information Management Technician - University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL posted on 2022-05-16
- GIS Analyst May 16, 2022GIS Analyst - City of Harrisonburg, VA, Harrisonburg, VA USA posted on 2022-05-16
- GIS Application Developer - Journey May 13, 2022GIS Application Developer - Journey - Department of Natural Resources WA State, Olympia, WA, United States posted on 2022-05-13
- 1054 IS Business Analyst - Principal (PBT-1054-112711) May 13, 20221054 IS Business Analyst - Principal (PBT-1054-112711) - San Francisco Public Utilities Commission , San Francisco, CA posted on 2022-05-13