The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- Planner with Graphic Design/GIS Skills September 22, 2022Planner with Graphic Design/GIS Skills - Carlisle Wortman Associates, Ann Arbor, MI posted on 2022-09-22
- Geospatial & Data Analytics Reservist September 22, 2022Geospatial & Data Analytics Reservist - FEMA Interagency Recovery Coordination, USA posted on 2022-09-22
- GIS Programmer September 22, 2022GIS Programmer - Resource Data, Boise, ID posted on 2022-09-22
- Post-Doctoral Associate - Modeling Specialist September 21, 2022Post-Doctoral Associate - Modeling Specialist - University of Minnesota Medical School, Duluth Campus, Duluth, MN USA posted on 2022-09-21
- Database and Geographic Information System Specialist - Pohakuloa Training Area, HI September 21, 2022Database and Geographic Information System Specialist - Pohakuloa Training Area, HI - Colorado State University, Pohakuloa Training Area, HI posted on 2022-09-21