The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- 1054 IS Business Analyst-Principal (GIS - CDD) August 13, 20201054 IS Business Analyst-Principal (GIS - CDD) - San Francisco Public Utilities Commission, San Francisco, CA posted on 2020-08-13
- Business Development Manager August 13, 2020Business Development Manager - Airspace Link, Inc, West Coast US posted on 2020-08-13
- Asst Professor - WyGISC August 12, 2020Asst Professor - WyGISC - Wyoming Geographic Information Science Center , Laramie, WY USA posted on 2020-08-12
- GIS Platform Engineer August 12, 2020GIS Platform Engineer - geocgi, Omaha, NE posted on 2020-08-12
- GIS Database Administrator August 11, 2020GIS Database Administrator - geocgi, Washington DC posted on 2020-08-11