The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- Senior GIS Specialist [HYBRID] December 8, 2023Senior GIS Specialist [HYBRID] - Southern California Edison (SCE), Pomona, CA posted on 2023-12-08
- GIS Specialist December 7, 2023GIS Specialist - Great Lakes Commission, Ann Arbor, MI USA posted on 2023-12-07
- Urban Forestry GIS Manager December 6, 2023Urban Forestry GIS Manager - Groundwork USA, Remote/US posted on 2023-12-06
- GIS Manager December 6, 2023GIS Manager - City of Billings, Billings, MT, United States posted on 2023-12-06
- GIS Analyst - Schofield Barracks, HI December 6, 2023GIS Analyst - Schofield Barracks, HI - Colorado State University, Schofield Barracks, Oahu, HI posted on 2023-12-06