The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- Drafting Tech May 21, 2019Drafting Tech - National Grid, Brooklyn, NY posted on 2019-05-21
- GIS Developer May 20, 2019GIS Developer - Berkeley County Government, Moncks Corner, SC USA posted on 2019-05-20
- LiDAR Processor May 20, 2019LiDAR Processor - Optimal GEO, Athens, AL USA posted on 2019-05-20
- Sr. GIS Engineer (Ref: 5899) May 19, 2019Sr. GIS Engineer (Ref: 5899) - Professional Technology Integration, Inc., Herndon, VA 20170 posted on 2019-05-19
- GIS Manager May 17, 2019GIS Manager - ARRO Consulting, Inc., Lititz, PA USA posted on 2019-05-17