The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM (GIS) SPECIALIST April 20, 2021GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM (GIS) SPECIALIST - City of Fresno, Fresno, CA USA posted on 2021-04-20
- Geospatial Technical Lead April 20, 2021Geospatial Technical Lead - Optimal GEO, WFH Flexible posted on 2021-04-20
- Geospatial Analyst April 20, 2021Geospatial Analyst - Optimal GEO, WFH Flexible posted on 2021-04-20
- Senior Automation Analyst (21-00751) April 19, 2021Senior Automation Analyst (21-00751) - Chesterfield County Human Resources, Chesterfield, VA USA posted on 2021-04-19
- Geospatial Data Coordinator April 17, 2021Geospatial Data Coordinator - geocgi, LLC, Remote posted on 2021-04-17