The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Supervisor August 18, 2022GIS Supervisor - Gallatin County Human Resources, Bozeman, MT posted on 2022-08-18
- GIS Analyst August 18, 2022GIS Analyst - The Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District, St. Louis, MO posted on 2022-08-18
- Geospatial Data Manager August 17, 2022Geospatial Data Manager - Axim Geospatial, Axim Geospatial Headquarters, Regional offices, or work from home considered posted on 2022-08-17
- Geospatial Analyst August 17, 2022Geospatial Analyst - Axim Geospatial, Andrews AFB, MD posted on 2022-08-17
- GIS Specialist I and II August 17, 2022GIS Specialist I and II - SSP Innovations, Remote or Milwaukee, WI posted on 2022-08-17