The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Technician (Ref: 7864) October 31, 2020GIS Technician (Ref: 7864) - Professional Technology Integration, Inc., Chesterfield, VA 23832 posted on 2020-10-31
- GIS Programmer Analyst I / GIS Programmer Analyst II October 29, 2020GIS Programmer Analyst I / GIS Programmer Analyst II - Eugene Water & Electric Board, Eugene, OR posted on 2020-10-29
- Senior GIS Analyst October 29, 2020Senior GIS Analyst - City of West Des Moines, West Des Moines, IA USA posted on 2020-10-29
- GIS Technician I October 28, 2020GIS Technician I - Planet Forward, Akron, OH posted on 2020-10-28
- Civil Engineer October 28, 2020Civil Engineer - Innovate!, Inc., Fort Polk posted on 2020-10-28