The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Platform Engineer August 12, 2020GIS Platform Engineer - geocgi, Omaha, NE posted on 2020-08-12
- GIS Database Administrator August 11, 2020GIS Database Administrator - geocgi, Washington DC posted on 2020-08-11
- GIS System Architect August 11, 2020GIS System Architect - geocgi, Washington DC posted on 2020-08-11
- Design Technician - GIS August 11, 2020Design Technician - GIS - Charlotte County BCC, Port Charlotte, FL posted on 2020-08-11
- Solutions Engineer - Job 1392 August 10, 2020Solutions Engineer - Job 1392 - GISinc, HQ in Birmingham AL or work from home considered posted on 2020-08-10