The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Specialist July 27, 2021GIS Specialist - Galehead Development, Boston, MA posted on 2021-07-27
- GIS Technician July 27, 2021GIS Technician - Planet Forward, Charlotte, NC posted on 2021-07-27
- GIS Intern (paid) July 27, 2021GIS Intern (paid) - Six Rivers Land Conservancy, Michigan posted on 2021-07-27
- Jr. GIS Administrator July 27, 2021Jr. GIS Administrator - CartoLab LLC, Remote / Southeastern USA posted on 2021-07-27
- GIS Analyst July 27, 2021GIS Analyst - Municipal GIS Partners, Chicagoland Suburbs posted on 2021-07-27