The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Technician November 15, 2019GIS Technician - ZWORLD GIS, Santa Barbara, California posted on 2019-11-14
- Specialist, Demographer/Statistician November 14, 2019Specialist, Demographer/Statistician - Broward Schools, Fort. Lauderdale, FL USA posted on 2019-11-14
- GIS Intern November 14, 2019GIS Intern - Ducks Unlimited, Dexter, MI USA posted on 2019-11-14
- Data Technician November 12, 2019Data Technician - Innovate!, Inc., North Idaho posted on 2019-11-12
- GIS Analyst November 8, 2019GIS Analyst - Geonamic Systems, Minot, ND USA posted on 2019-11-08