The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- Facilities Planning Specialist (GIS) May 27, 2020Facilities Planning Specialist (GIS) - The School District of Osceola County, Kissimmee, FL posted on 2020-05-27
- Sr. Programmer Analyst May 26, 2020Sr. Programmer Analyst - Orlando Utilities Commission, Orlando, FL posted on 2020-05-26
- Biological Scientist IV (GIS Lead) May 26, 2020Biological Scientist IV (GIS Lead) - Florida Department of Health, Tallahassee, FL posted on 2020-05-26
- GIS Analyst May 22, 2020GIS Analyst - Center for Environmental Management of Military Lands, Fort McCoy, WI posted on 2020-05-22
- Information Systems Specialist I/II - GIS May 22, 2020Information Systems Specialist I/II - GIS - Napa County, Napa, CA posted on 2020-05-22