The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Specialist/Cartographer January 22, 2021GIS Specialist/Cartographer - Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey, Madison, WI posted on 2021-01-22
- Senior GIS Analyst January 22, 2021Senior GIS Analyst - City of Bellingham, Bellingham, WA USA posted on 2021-01-22
- GIS Analyst - Offutt AFB, Omaha, NE January 22, 2021GIS Analyst - Offutt AFB, Omaha, NE - CEMML, Colorado State University, Omaha, NE posted on 2021-01-22
- GIS Programmer Analyst January 22, 2021GIS Programmer Analyst - Resource Data, Boise, ID posted on 2021-01-22
- GIS Coordinator January 22, 2021GIS Coordinator - City of Newark, Ohio, Newark, Ohio posted on 2021-01-22