The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- Junior GIS Developer November 28, 2022Junior GIS Developer - Savills North America, U.S. Offices posted on 2022-11-28
- GIS Analyst 1 November 28, 2022GIS Analyst 1 - City of West Palm Beach, FL posted on 2022-11-28
- GFEBS Business System Operator November 22, 2022GFEBS Business System Operator - SYNCADD Systems, Inc., JBLM, WA posted on 2022-11-22
- GIS Specialist Senior November 22, 2022GIS Specialist Senior - CITY OF JACKSONVILLE, Jacksonville, Florida posted on 2022-11-22
- GIS Administrator November 22, 2022GIS Administrator - West Bloomfield Township, West Bloomfield Township posted on 2022-11-22