The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- Asset Management Analyst - Technical Support Analyst June 21, 2019Asset Management Analyst - Technical Support Analyst - City of Topeka, Topeka, KS posted on 2019-06-21
- GIS - Professional Casual June 21, 2019GIS - Professional Casual - Orange County , Orlando, FL USA posted on 2019-06-20
- Senior GIS Developer June 20, 2019Senior GIS Developer - Blue Sky Innovative Solutions, Laurel, MD posted on 2019-06-20
- Geospatial Scientist/Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Analyst June 20, 2019Geospatial Scientist/Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Analyst - Taylor Engineering, Jacksonville, FL posted on 2019-06-20
- Aerial Mapping Technician June 20, 2019Aerial Mapping Technician - Gorrondona & Associates, Inc., San Antonio, Texas posted on 2019-06-20