The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Analyst January 17, 2020GIS Analyst - Planet Forward, Charlotte, NC posted on 2020-01-17
- Sr. Web Developer (GIS) January 16, 2020Sr. Web Developer (GIS) - SC Adjutant General's Office, Columbia, SC USA posted on 2020-01-16
- Application Developer on GIS Team January 16, 2020Application Developer on GIS Team - Washington State Department of Revenue, Tumwater, WA posted on 2020-01-16
- GIS Analyst - Fort Belvoir, VA January 16, 2020GIS Analyst - Fort Belvoir, VA - geocgi, Fort Belvoir, VA posted on 2020-01-16
- Application Developer January 16, 2020Application Developer - Washington State Department of Revenue, Tumwater, WA posted on 2020-01-16