The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Analyst June 2, 2023GIS Analyst - City of Lawrenceville, Lawrenceville, GA posted on 2023-06-02
- GIS Specialist or Technician June 2, 2023GIS Specialist or Technician - City County Planning Commission of Warren County, KY, Bowling Green, KY posted on 2023-06-01
- GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM (GIS) SPECIALIST June 1, 2023GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM (GIS) SPECIALIST - City of Fresno, Fresno, CA posted on 2023-06-01
- SENIOR GIS ANALYST June 1, 2023SENIOR GIS ANALYST - Lands and Survey Department, George Town, Cayman Islands posted on 2023-06-01
- Senior Systems Analyst June 1, 2023Senior Systems Analyst - City of Ontario, Ontario, California posted on 2023-06-01