The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- Real Estate Development Analyst & GIS Specialist February 26, 2021Real Estate Development Analyst & GIS Specialist - AutoZone, Inc., Memphis, TN posted on 2021-02-26
- Geospatial Centroid Research and Program Coordinator February 26, 2021Geospatial Centroid Research and Program Coordinator - Colorado State University Libraries, Fort Collins, CO posted on 2021-02-26
- GIS Technician February 26, 2021GIS Technician - Planet Forward, St. Petersburg, FL 33701 posted on 2021-02-26
- Fiscal Intern February 26, 2021Fiscal Intern - Snohomish County Surface Water Management, Everett, WA posted on 2021-02-26
- GIS Specialist February 26, 2021GIS Specialist - Longwood Gardens, Kennett Square, PA USA posted on 2021-02-26