The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Technician/Database Manager April 23, 2018GIS Technician/Database Manager - Center for Environmental Management of Military Lands (CEMML) , Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA posted on 2018-04-23
- Front-End Web Developer April 23, 2018Front-End Web Developer - Abt Associates, Rockville, MD USA posted on 2018-04-23
- Natural Resource Inventory and Monitoring Coordinator April 20, 2018Natural Resource Inventory and Monitoring Coordinator - The Sanborn Map Company, Inc., Denver, CO posted on 2018-04-20
- GIS Coordinator April 20, 2018GIS Coordinator - Pima Association of Governments, Tucson, AZ 85701 posted on 2018-04-20
- GIS Technician April 20, 2018GIS Technician - Merrimack Valley Planning Commission, Haverhill, MA 01830 posted on 2018-04-20