The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Analyst March 22, 2019GIS Analyst - Resource Management Service, LLC, Birmingham, AL posted on 2019-03-22
- GIS Solutions Developer March 22, 2019GIS Solutions Developer - Arora Engineers, Inc., Charlotte, NC USA posted on 2019-03-22
- Business Analyst - GIS March 22, 2019Business Analyst - GIS - Macon-Bibb Government, Macon, GA USA posted on 2019-03-22
- Software Developer March 21, 2019Software Developer - Optimal GEO, Kiln, MS posted on 2019-03-21
- Software Developer March 21, 2019Software Developer - Optimal GEO, Athens, AL posted on 2019-03-21