The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- System Technician August 13, 2018System Technician - City of St. Augustine, St. Augustine, FL posted on 2018-08-13
- GIS Intern August 13, 2018GIS Intern - City of Olathe, Olathe, KS posted on 2018-08-13
- GIS Analyst August 13, 2018GIS Analyst - SYNCADD Systems, Inc., Arlington, VA USA posted on 2018-08-13
- GIS Developer August 13, 2018GIS Developer - GreenWood Resources, Portland, Oregon, USA posted on 2018-08-13
- GIS Developer August 13, 2018GIS Developer - ServSolid Inc., Philadelphia, PA posted on 2018-08-13