The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- Sr. Solutions Engineer February 17, 2018Sr. Solutions Engineer - Geographic Information Services, Inc. (GISinc), Albany, NY posted on 2018-02-16
- GIS Technician February 16, 2018GIS Technician - Merrimack Valley Planning Commission, Haverhill, MA posted on 2018-02-16
- GIS Technician February 16, 2018GIS Technician - Baton Rouge Water Company, Baton Rouge, LA posted on 2018-02-16
- GIS Analyst February 16, 2018GIS Analyst - Bruce Harris & Associates, Inc., Batavia, IL posted on 2018-02-16
- Data Processor I February 16, 2018Data Processor I - CompassData Inc, Centennial, CO posted on 2018-02-16