The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Analyst January 17, 2019GIS Analyst - Center for Environmental Management of Military Lands (CEMML), Fort Huachuca, AZ posted on 2019-01-17
- GIS Technician I January 17, 2019GIS Technician I - Greenville Water, Greenville SC posted on 2019-01-17
- GIS Technician January 17, 2019GIS Technician - Woolpert, Canonsburg, PA posted on 2019-01-17
- GIS Route Validation Engineer January 16, 2019GIS Route Validation Engineer - TEKsystems , Irving, TX posted on 2019-01-16
- Assistant Professor in Remote Sensing and Geospatial Analysis January 16, 2019Assistant Professor in Remote Sensing and Geospatial Analysis - University of Minnesota (Twin Cities campus), St. Paul, MN posted on 2019-01-16