The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- Geospatial Analyst July 27, 2017Geospatial Analyst - Optimal Geo, Athens, AL posted on 2017-07-27
- Geospatial Technician July 27, 2017Geospatial Technician - Orbis, Inc., Charlotte, NC posted on 2017-07-27
- GIS Technician (Cultural Resources) July 26, 2017GIS Technician (Cultural Resources) - Great Basin Institute and BLM, Elko, Nevada posted on 2017-07-26
- GIS Specialist July 26, 2017GIS Specialist - Apple, Cupertino, CA posted on 2017-07-26
- GIS Analyst, Senior - Assessor July 26, 2017GIS Analyst, Senior - Assessor - Snohomish County Assessor's Office, Everett, WA posted on 2017-07-26