The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Database Conversion Programmer June 20, 2018GIS Database Conversion Programmer - NISC, Lake St. Louis, MO posted on 2018-06-20
- GIS and Natural Resource Technician June 20, 2018GIS and Natural Resource Technician - Saint Mary's University of Minnesota, Winona, MN posted on 2018-06-20
- ESRI Admin June 20, 2018ESRI Admin - Conquest Tech sol, Inc, Irving, TX OR Northbrook, IL posted on 2018-06-20
- Technical Instructor in Urban Science and Planning June 20, 2018Technical Instructor in Urban Science and Planning - MIT - Department of Urban Studies and Planning, Cambridge, MA posted on 2018-06-20
- Geospatial Database Adminsitrator June 19, 2018Geospatial Database Adminsitrator - ASRC Federal, Salt Lake City, UT posted on 2018-06-19