The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Coordinator November 21, 2017GIS Coordinator - Peters Township, McMurray, PA USA posted on 2017-11-21
- Transportation Planner November 21, 2017Transportation Planner - Kankakee County Planning Dept., Kankakee, IL USA posted on 2017-11-21
- Project Manager November 21, 2017Project Manager - Atlantic, Huntsville, AL posted on 2017-11-21
- GIS Developer November 21, 2017GIS Developer - Berkeley County Government, Moncks Corner, SC posted on 2017-11-21
- Ecology Geospatial Analyst November 20, 2017Ecology Geospatial Analyst - The Sanborn Map Company, Inc., Portland, OR posted on 2017-11-20