The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Developer September 22, 2017GIS Developer - Berkeley County Government, Moncks Corner, SC posted on 2017-09-22
- GIS/Database Manager September 22, 2017GIS/Database Manager - City of Venice, Venice, FL posted on 2017-09-22
- GIS/Data Analyst September 22, 2017GIS/Data Analyst - Central United States Earthquake Consortium, Memphis, TN posted on 2017-09-22
- Analyst II September 21, 2017Analyst II - Sacramento Area Council of Governments, 1415 L Street, Sacramento,CA 95814 posted on 2017-09-21
- Temporary GIS Specialist September 21, 2017Temporary GIS Specialist - City of Spokane WA, Spokane, WA USA posted on 2017-09-21