The Kids’ Well-being Indicators Clearinghouse (KWIC), developed by CCF, is designed to advance the use of children’s health, education and well-being indicators as a tool for policy development, planning, and accountability. Interactive and online since 2002.
- Sr. Solutions Engineer February 17, 2018Sr. Solutions Engineer - Geographic Information Services, Inc. (GISinc), Albany, NY posted on 2018-02-16
- GIS Technician February 16, 2018GIS Technician - Merrimack Valley Planning Commission, Haverhill, MA posted on 2018-02-16
- GIS Technician February 16, 2018GIS Technician - Baton Rouge Water Company, Baton Rouge, LA posted on 2018-02-16
- GIS Analyst February 16, 2018GIS Analyst - Bruce Harris & Associates, Inc., Batavia, IL posted on 2018-02-16
- Data Processor I February 16, 2018Data Processor I - CompassData Inc, Centennial, CO posted on 2018-02-16