The Kids’ Well-being Indicators Clearinghouse (KWIC), developed by CCF, is designed to advance the use of children’s health, education and well-being indicators as a tool for policy development, planning, and accountability. Interactive and online since 2002.
- System Technician August 13, 2018System Technician - City of St. Augustine, St. Augustine, FL posted on 2018-08-13
- GIS Intern August 13, 2018GIS Intern - City of Olathe, Olathe, KS posted on 2018-08-13
- GIS Analyst August 13, 2018GIS Analyst - SYNCADD Systems, Inc., Arlington, VA USA posted on 2018-08-13
- GIS Developer August 13, 2018GIS Developer - GreenWood Resources, Portland, Oregon, USA posted on 2018-08-13
- GIS Developer August 13, 2018GIS Developer - ServSolid Inc., Philadelphia, PA posted on 2018-08-13