The Kids’ Well-being Indicators Clearinghouse (KWIC), developed by CCF, is designed to advance the use of children’s health, education and well-being indicators as a tool for policy development, planning, and accountability. Interactive and online since 2002.
- GIS Coordinator November 21, 2017GIS Coordinator - Peters Township, McMurray, PA USA posted on 2017-11-21
- Transportation Planner November 21, 2017Transportation Planner - Kankakee County Planning Dept., Kankakee, IL USA posted on 2017-11-21
- Project Manager November 21, 2017Project Manager - Atlantic, Huntsville, AL posted on 2017-11-21
- GIS Developer November 21, 2017GIS Developer - Berkeley County Government, Moncks Corner, SC posted on 2017-11-21
- Ecology Geospatial Analyst November 20, 2017Ecology Geospatial Analyst - The Sanborn Map Company, Inc., Portland, OR posted on 2017-11-20